Your Personal Lawyer
I’m the lawyer for “the rest of us.” There are a number of good reasons lawyers have such a poor reputation: bad attitudes, rudeness, ridiculous fees, and lots of us are just plain mean.
While I’m perfectly comfortable being aggressive on your behalf, I always treat you, my client, with respect. You are already in an uncomfortable situation and you don’t need your attorney treating you like a child. I will take the time to explain everything we’re doing, to point out your alternatives, and to look for the resolution to your problem that is what you want.
I will help you with:
- Family Law (Divorce, Child Custody and Pre-Nuptial Planning)
- Consumer Fraud (Debt Collection, Auto Dealers, Credit Cards, etc)
- Credit, Debt and Collection Law
- Wills, Trusts, Probate & Estate Planning
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13)
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Misdemeanor Criminal Defense
- Social Security Disability
If you have issues, or want to prevent issues, in these or other areas, please call me immediately. The consultation is free. The support is priceless.
I provide confidential and personal legal service to clients in Santa Clarita/Valencia, Port Hueneme, Oxnard, Ventura & the Channel Islands Harbor areas. I want to be your lawyer.
By the way, I only wear my suit to court.